Código Binário

Sem grandes pretensões, o escriba de serviço quer partilhar opiniões, sentimentos e angústias num mundo em que as possibilidades são só duas: sim ou não. Fala-se de tudo, desde a religião, passando pelo sexo e pelo futebol, sem deixar a política de parte...

segunda-feira, novembro 08, 2004

WHY?

The light brings so much joy and happiness,
But when you lose all that glamour
The entire world stops to cry and see.
I still remember your smile in my eyes
Your sweet skin in my hands
Your lips in my mouth, with your wet tongue
Passing through my teeth.
Was so beautiful our love, but suddenly it disappears.
Why does it hurt so bad?

Why don't you say a word?
Just a single word to comfort my heart
Screaming angry tears, bloody tears, dropping like
Crystals crashing on the floor.
I wanna hold you in my arms, put my faith in you

But you don't even try to listen.
Why does it hurt so bad?


I´m deeply sad, my days are empty and completely out of pink.
My head is shaking, is dying every second without you near me,
To help me get trough this wild world, with so many envy.
Don't be like the others, if only I could turn back time, maybe
The things were now different.
Who knows, but why does it hurt so bad?


(Kundun - Novembro 2004)

0 Comments:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home